yo what's up text gernerator

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Chinese new year is coming!

Chinese New Year are one of my favourite days as we could stay at home and watch television, play computer games, read story books and go shopping! Most important of all is there will be red packets given to us from our relativies and friends and neighbours! This is the day that I was waiting for! My mother promise us to bring us shopping and buy things as a gift from them! I could spent my time playing, reading and SHOPPING too! There will be mandarin oranges given. I enjoy eating them! I will be celebrating Chinese New year on Saturday. My parents has invited many of their friends to come and celebrate with us! It will be the most nosiest day ever! My aunt will come and visit us!
Ah! and I almost forget about wishing you a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! Hope you enjoy your best moment with your parents and friends and enjoy your holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hui Xin,

    Hope you have a wonderful time with family and friends this CNY. Have fun and see you next Wed.

    Nice blog btw.
    =)
    Mdm Tan

    ReplyDelete